We are delighted to be recruiting for an IT Support Apprentice to work within our growing team.
Founded in 2011, we were born to provide excellent IT Support services and have now become a trusted technology provider. Our main services include, Managed IT systems, Networking and infrastructure and telecoms.
Due to ongoing success we are recruiting an IT support Apprentice to join our small team in Morpeth. Based just off the A1.
As well as on hand mentoring from our team of experts you will also receive first class training and a desirable salary package.
Job Type: Permanent
Duties you will be involved in will include:
- Working within our clients 1st line support team offering technical support and advice to customers.
- Hardware repairs.
- Fault finding and diagnosing technical problems.
- Liaising with customers on a daily basis, keeping them updated with the status of their requests.
Training to be delivered:
- Level 3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Level 2 Functional Skills (English, maths and ICT)
- Microsoft Install and Configure Windows 8.1 20-687 (Training only)
- Microsoft Managing Windows 8.1 (Training only)
Upon completion of this 12 month apprenticeship programme, several progression opportunities may be available such as moving up to Level 4 training or full time employment.
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Preferably 5 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent/predicted
- Passion for IT
For anyone who doesn’t meet the above requirements, please do not let it put you off applying. If you have a genuine passion for IT and experience in your chosen sector, please do get in touch and we will advise the correct route for you.
Please speak with Baltic Training who handle our recruitment, if you have any queries and ask for Jamie Hare on 01325 731 050.